eFile Frequently Asked Questions Table of Contents
Using CCA eFile - General Instructions
- How do I log in to eFile and submit a Tax Form?
- Who is eligible to use eFile?
- How do I know if I am registered as a CCA taxpayer?
- What If I forget my eFile password?
- How do I change the email address to which CCA eFile notifications are sent?
- I went through steps to log in, but I am having trouble submitting a form using eFile
Registering with CCA (Individual and Business)
Sign Up for an eFile account
Select the tax form you are filing
Completing and Submitting the eFile Exemption Form
Completing and Submitting the eFile Individual Annual City Tax Form
- How do I complete the City Tax Form screens?
- Am I eligible to submit a City Tax Form electronically?
- Can I get a refund using eFile?
- What do I need before I begin to eFile a Tax Form?
- What if my name, address, zip code or other information on the W2 Form Entry screen is incorrect?
- What should I do if my name, address and filing status changed for the tax year in which I am filing?
- What if some of my income is not reported on W2 or 1099-MISC forms?
- Why can't I file for a business?
- How will I know if CCA received my return electronically?
- Do I need to submit any paper forms if I eFile my Individual Tax Form?
- If I eFile, what do I do with my W2 forms?
- Is there a fee to use eFile?
- What if I make a mistake using eFile? Can I amend my return online?
- Can I get a copy of my return if I use eFile?
- What if my employment/residence city name is not listed on the drop down list?
- How do I sign the form?
- Payment Screens
Completing and Submitting the eFile Estimated Municipal Income Tax Form
Completing and Submitting the eFile Employer's Return of Income Tax Withheld Form
Completing and Submitting the eFile Individual/Net Profit Estimate
Answers to Frequently Asked Technical Questions
Instruction to eFile in printable format